Murray D. Morton, Investment Advisor. B.A., CLU, CFP®, ChFC, FMA, FCSI, “The Financial Coach,” has been active in the Financial Planning profession since 1973. Murray developed “The Financial Coach Approach” and “The Deep Simplicity Strategy” to assist his clients with financial and lifestyle planning. Murray and Matthew currently manage over $70 million of client assets.
Matthew D. Morton, BA, graduated from the University of Western Ontario in 2001 with a Bachelor of Musical Arts (Percussion). Following his graduation Matthew joined the customer service division of a large international mutual fund company where we worked with the public until February 2003 when he left to join Murray in his practice.
Erin Lashbrook. Erin joined our team in January 2005- you can reach Erin at (416) 236-7200 or [email protected] and she can help you with:
- All general account enquiries including taxation, retirement issues, etc.
- Cheque deposits, fund transfers & wires
- Account transfers from other institutions, account consolidations, new accounts
- RRSPs, RESPs, TFSAs, Home Buyers Plan documentation
- Frequent purchase plan set-up, change, and other systematic plans
- Questions regarding Vintage, Summit, & other separately managed accounts
Melanie Chappell. Our newest team member joined us in February 2012- you can reach Melanie at (416) 236-7200 or [email protected] and she can help you with:
- Scheduling appointments with Murray and Matthew
- Directing your phone calls and enquiries
- WealthTracker set-up, online access, and all related enquiries
- Changes to your personal information (address, ph #, etc.)
Sharon Trusty. Sharon & Murray have been working together since 1989 – you can reach Sharon at (416) 756-4071 or [email protected] and she can help you with:
- Insurance illustrations and policy delivery
- Documentation for existing and new insurance policies
- Group insurance plans and policies